7 Styles to Make You Look Up to a Size Smaller Skip a few workouts this spring? You can still look fabulous in shorts, dresses and camis this summer thanks to the latest body-wise styles that have control built right in. With built-in control, there’s no need to don an extra layer of shapewear (which is such a good thing when the temperatures rise). So go ahead and wear that pair of white jeans, clothing like the ones left by Not Your Daughter’s Jeans and know that built-in tummy tamers will keep you sleek. (Photo Credit: Nordstrom.com)
Want to look like you’ve been sweating in the gym for months to get a slimmer body? Try the best trick pieces to help you suck in that tummy, lift your tush and slim your middle.
- Tummy Tuck Jeans If you’ve been hiding out in dark-colored pants because you thought light colors made you look too big, you’ll love this style from Not Your Daughter’s Jeans — in khaki or white — that has criscross panels to slim your tummy and shape your rear. Regular and petite.
- Hide ‘n’ Sleek Camisole Banish back fat and tummy rolls with Spanx’ cami made out of double compression fabric with a built-in shelf bra.
- Slimming Capris Yes, you can wear knit pants and still look sleek! Spanx’ slinky capris come with a slimming built-in liner to firm you up.
- Control Top Shorts Look better in the heat with Tribal’s vacation-perfect mid-length short in four colors, with a hidden tummy control panel.
- All-Over Swimuit Shaper This one-piece swimsuit features lots of designer-worthy details like pleats and ruching, plus Miraclesuit’s Swim Shaper construction to give your whole body a firmer look.
- Hidden Slimmer Dress Secret shapers under the dresses tuck your tummy, whittle your waist and tame your tush: you get a sleek look without spending every day in the gym.
- Tummy Tuck Denim Skirt Straight skirts are notoriously hard to wear if you’ve got too many curves, but Not Your Daughter’s Jeans denim skirt features its exclusive crisscross stitching for tummy control.